Monday 25 February 2008

Weak - 2am update inc

I feel so weak and crappy, i dont know how i am amanging to write. Stop sending me message saying 'how r u today?' i cant answer and most of the time i feel like shit. Its what Facebook and this blog is for. I'm not saying dont text me but text me normal stuff or i' hope ur feeling better' - just dont ask! please.
Thats it for today cos i feel sooo weak


Mel xx

Its now 245 am and im awake but slolwy drifting off. they give me this anti cikness drug that makes me high and then kncocks me out. Sorry to be so blunt earlier but when iget about 5 days a day sayin 'How r feeling today' i can't answer!! i feel toomuch like shit, if you wana know read this and facebook. Its why they are here. by all means wish me well and text me but please no silly questions. u can ask how i am in a facebook message everynow and again but not all the time. My dry mouth is my issue at the min as well as the diorrea which isnt really easing. i can barely eat or drink its just so dry.

Dr. Haynes came into and said everything was normal, my breaathing was better, counts have dropped faster than i thought though and i'm due 2 bags of blood tomorow. Alll my drugs are given throuhg my line and my drip as i cant swallow tablets at the min.
the drive for the xray dept was fun tnoihgt - they wanted to chekcn nothing wrong with my abdomen cos its been hurting alotMum cam 2day with becky and that was good. im leaving it here xxxxxx

No comments: