Monday 25 February 2008

Feelin Low

I’m feeling pretty low right now, I don’t know how much I can really say. I miss my mum and dad soo much here and I just want them to be better so they can come see me. I’m praying mum is ok for tomorrow, I know dad wont be but I need someone. Sooty came today and bought me rose and its one of the nicest things anyone’s ever given me, esp on valentines day so I much appreciated it.

I also saw the psychologist which did help and she showed me some relaxation techniques to help me sleep as I didn’t sleep at all well last night. They have also given me a different sleeping pill called zopiclone which I have had before and worked well so I’m hoping that helps as well. I just can’t get comfy, I asked for paracetomol to see if it helps as well. My back is just so uncomfortable, not the pain had before, just cos I’m sitting all day I think.

They have discovered there are no bugs in the diorrea issues so they have finally given me something to help plus aload of fluids which I’ve been connected to all bloody day! They should finish sometime in the morning so I may well be free of the drip though I’m sure they’ll connect me to something! Antibiotics most likely. My stomach feels a bit queasy today too and I’m finding it really hard to eat or drink anything. Taking tablets is such a mission, especially in a morning when I have what seems like a million.

I had both my injections which weren’t too bad tonight and generally it’s been an uneventful day, a long day but made easier by Sooty’s visit. I just feel like I want to cry all the time at the min, maybe I should, it might help, I think its just hitting me now. It was much easier to be positive at first, esp when I felt psychically okish but now I feel weak and psychically in discomfort its much harder. And the days are so long now, they used to go quick but now they don’t! I just have to keep thinking that there is an end and I will get home eventually! Gosh I cant wait to step into my house! And into ‘my’ bed and have proper cooking again…………
Anyway that’s all for tonight
Mel xxx

No comments: