Wednesday 16 January 2008

Wishing they would put decent games on TV

So now I’m writing a normal blog. Hopefully I’ll update everyday but obviously there’ll be times when I won’t be bothered or if I’m in hospital though I'll try keep a diary and update when I can.

I’m watching football at the min and its pretty shit! All the other games seem to have goals, just not the one they are showing on BBC! I’ve got to have a blood transfusion tomorrow and I’m not really looking forward to another long day in hospital with no internet and nothing much to do. I can’t focus on a book so I’m limited to DVD’s and listening to music. I could sleep I guess….

Although then I wouldn’t sleep at night. I feel pretty tired right now actually, probably a combination of a sleep deprived night in hospital and the blood counts being low. Might have an x-ray tomorrow too. And of course my first GCSF injection, that’ll be fun…To be fair the actual injection is ok, it’s the side effects I hate, all the aching and stuff!


I talked to Prina on the phone tonight which was nice, I lived with Prina in first year and its been a while since we talked so it was good. Sometimes I’m more in the mood to talk than others and today I was so it was all ok. Its just sometimes I can’t be bothered to go through everything but tonight I was in a talking mood so it worked out well! Everyone always say I cope really well and they wouldn't cope with it like I have but I think you do, i think when your faced with something like this you just get on with it and you have to take each day or bit at a time. I don't think about coping, believe me I have my bad days. It's strange, I don't know how I've coped really, I dunno if I have really!

I’ve done nothing today except write the updates for this blog, I feel like I’ve relived the last 6 months! Lol. Its crazy really what’s happened and at the minute there is no end….I have no idea when or if I’ll get fully better and if I do when it’ll be, in a year, 2 years, 6 or 7 months? It’s just a total unknown but if I think about that too much I’ll go crazy myself so I won’t! I just have to try and take each day as it comes, hard as that is sometimes.

Sarah and Hannah and Carol might come on Saturday so that’ll be good and both the Nans are coming on Friday all being well so that will also be alright, though hard work I’m sure explaining everything to them! Sarah, Hannah and Carol won’t be hard work, I know that! It’s just my Nans that need the constant reassurance and the knowledge of what’s happening.

My mum reckons my hair is growing back too! I know my eyebrows are! I ordered some more buffs today which is cool, I live in those at the moment. Well Havant are through to the next round of the FA cup and play my team, Liverpool! What a tie that is for Havant though, awesome result for them! It's great really! And Newcastle are 4-0 up! Amazing what the annoucement of a new manager will do for you! City - West Ham remains the most boring game ever though at least we've had a goal now! 3 minutes left to endure.....ooo a fight now! Well kinda...no cards though :(

Anyway I’m feeling really tired so I’m going to leave it there for today….. I might take my laptop to hospital tomorrow and write this on word and then just post it when I get home or something.....give me something to do! Oh and the game has finished, 1-0 to City - Boring game.
Night x

No comments: