Monday 21 January 2008

GCSF Kicks in.....

I've not posted much recently becasue I've just been too tired. I'm literally waking up at lunctime, having dinner, sleeping again in the afternoon, waking up fo a few hours and going to bed around half 8 - 9. I think Thursday has just taken it out of me completly, mentally and physically. My GCSF injections are 5 days in now and I'm feeling the pain! The aches are back but really thats a good sign as it means I'm more likely to be producing stem cells. We'll know more about that tomorrow when I go into Nottingham for bloods and also my Lymphoma Nurse, Faith, is going to come and talk to us about the heart issues and everything that happened last Thursday. So I'm hoping I'll feel better after that. I like Faith, she seems really nice and I'm sure she'll be able to allay some of my fears.

I feel a little better today though still very tired. And not as positive as I have been but I'm better than the last few days. Tonight has been good, we've watched football with my nan and tried to teach her how to use her mobile which is pretty entertaining in itself!

Liverpool didn't win unfortunetley, not happy with the club really, the owners or the manager! But hey at 2-1 down I would have taken 2-2, though 4 draws in a row in the league isn't good.

Anyway, I'm tired again now so I'll write more tomorrow, I'm seeing the psychologist tomorrow too so that should help things. I feel ok, but just a bit 'on the edge,' like anything could trigger me off on a negative spiral but I've been talking to people on msn tonight and I feel ok so thats an improvement! Just wish I could stay awake for longer than a few hours!!

XX

No comments: